Tuesday 16 March 2010

Jam Typography...

This my final image that I am going to use on my jam tart poster, the colours are perfect and the little seeds in the type really emphasis the fact that the type is made out of jam, i'm really pleased that I have started taking photographs with a better quality photograph because I wasn't doing my work any justice!!I have experimented the different angles when taking my photographs to make the type really have a 3d effect!
These two fonts below are the final two that I was slightly undecided by...they are both very different, the 1st one being very traditional and quite thin where as the 2nd one being quite playful, i think the 2nd one will work better to create a more juicy edible font!

Range of different fonts that could potentially work with my jam font!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment