Thursday 4 March 2010

Chocolate sauce....


I decided to take a photograph of my chocolate type again as the quality of my last photographs were of a poor quality and when i tried to change the exposure, brightness or contrast it really effected the photograph and made the type look like something else other than chocolate sauce.
I also found that after a while the sauce started to drip which i think enhanced the type further.

Refined photograph...
Original photograph...
I have photographed the image again onto wood to give the photograph a more professional feel.


This is the type face I created out of chocolate sauce, i think it works really well with the template font being deftone stylus.
I have edited the type slightly but i think i have to be careful with the amount of exposure that I adjust on photoshop as it could start to get confusing and not actually look like what it is meant to be. I think i may need to take better quality photographs to make the type properly look like chocolate sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment