Monday 15 March 2010

Crit discussion...

Here i have made the chocolate and type slightly darker to fit in with the colour of the chocolate sauce.
This is the compositon and layout of the chocolate sauce poster... I think i maybe need to change the colour of the chocolate to make it look more like the colour of the sauce as it is contrasting slightly .

I decided to just make a little list of all the different temptations of chocolate there are available instead of writing about the 7 sins and relating it to that.



From the crit I decided that I had a few adjustments to make with my ABD Dimensional brief...
Number 1: The fonts for the spaghetti and chocolate sauce needed to be re done and photographed to a better quality.
Number 2: It was suggested that I could maybe extend the brief and make 5 more fonts making the total come to 10.
Number 3: The chocolate sauce poster had information about the 7 sins where as all the other sins related to food and what could be done with the food so i need to adjust the type there.
Number 4: People also discussed me maybe making a little cooking book with the fonts with reciepes on how to add the in particular ingredients that I had made my type faces out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment