Friday 9 April 2010

Leaflet...

I was thinking of maybe producing a little sleeve for my booklet to slide into, just so that it comes packaged in some way.




Below: I have photographed my Finger Foods leaflet and this photos can now be added to my website.





This is the layout that is consistent throughout the booklet, all type is consistent and positioned throughout and I have left alot of space to allow prints to really stand out.





I would like to produce a leaflet to go with the set of posters that i have created, this leaflet can be given away with every poster that is purchased, just giving an insight into what the posters are about and the set that is available to buy.
I can see this being sold in places like paperchase or individual boutiques or even gallery shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment